RE: Portland Trade

I must be the only guy on the list not interested in adding a rookie point
guard to this team (unless it costs us less than Mercer). I just don't see
any rookie PG, no matter who it is, performing any better than Anderson.
Now, maybe a year or two from now, but not this year. Believe it or not,
outside of the top few picks (and No. 8 qualifies), I'd almost rather take a
chance on Bender or Radojevic. But my hope is we pick up veteran player/s in
any deal. No more rookies, unless they come relatively cheap (Herren?).

Mark