RE: Thoughts on K. Anderson

Jim, you just summed up my feelings better than I could have. I think we can
do a lot worse than Kenny Anderson at point, but if we don't address the
gaping hole at the power forward spot, we're in for more than a few more
defensvie debacles as teams exploit our soft middle.

I've said all along I'm for trading Mercer for a PF. I'm still hoping it
happens.

Mark