What a joke sportswriters are

It's amazing how lazy and lame most Sportswriters are.  It really makes me appreciate Vescey.  Sam Smith obviously made up that Miami trade, saying who the principles would "probably" be without even pretending to know anything.  I see where Mitch Lawrence in the NY Daily News has a lottery projection that shows us taking Jason Terry at number 8.  Sounds great!  Too bad everyone in the world knows Cleveland owns that pick.  The same goes for that idiotic Charlotte Observer report that Pitino "may" be bought out of his contract because he hasn't produced yet.  It's like these guys are as frustrated as we are with the insane paucity of rumor and trades, and are just spinning their wheels helplessly.  Does anyone have any idea why there hasn't been any trades?  The finals are over.  The draft is Wednesday.  When are we going to get a something to chew on?  The actual trades when they happen only give you a day or two of satisfaction to think about them.

Joshua Ozersky
Marketing Communications
Environmental Products Division
Corning Incorporated.