Re: Is Ricky after Odom?

> Re: New rumors - The problem is, there just aren't that many rumors
>  involving the Celtics. Just the usual Mercer for Mashburn or Mercer for
>  draft choice, because the C's won't pay him.

To me, this makes it that much more likely that a trade will happen. Rarely
does the rumored trades pan out. Trades usually come out from nowhere. I
remember it seemed like lock we were getting Zo for Montross and picks and
then Riley struck, out of the blue. The rumored trades we hear about are
usually leaked because they aren't presently working...

DJessen33