Re: Is Ricky after Odom?

   Lordy, I hate this predraft talk, as Ricky spouts and postures and denies
every rumor in the world.  That having been said, remember his lament last
year that the major problem with this team was youth, and we don't need any
more?  Having said that, why would he possibly want a college sophomore?  The
only honest statement he (or any GM) could possibly make is, "We will trade
anyone on our team if we can equal or greater value for him."
   Also, I'm no historian, but I heard someone on TV or radio say, "Remember,
Chicago had a healthy Jordan for five years before they won a title."