Re: Is Ricky after Odom?

Re: New rumors - The problem is, there just aren't that many rumors
involving the Celtics. Just the usual Mercer for Mashburn or Mercer for
draft choice, because the C's won't pay him.  Bulpett said Pitino
inquired
about a top pick, but they were looking for a "bargain."  Apparently no
bargains were to be had.  As far as Odom goes, I saw one draft report
that
had him all the way down to seventh. Right now I'm thinking it's 1.
Francis;
2. Brand; 3. Wally or Davis; 4. Wally or Davis; 5. Bender or Miller; 6.
Odom
Imagine if Odom dropped down to No. 8....

But, I do think Pitino has at least one trade up his sleeve - He's spent
too
much time bad-mouthing the draft, and talking about how he'd like to
deal
away the 55th pick, so he doesn't have any choices....

And yet, there are just too many quality point guards available,
not to take a run at one of them, and a sliding Lamar Odom is intriguing
too...
Ray