Re: Sprewell/Mercer

Warrick,

I think Mercer has the fire to take over a game.  However, remember we
already have Antoine and Pierce.  Therefore, we must think about team
first and the individual second.  Mercer is a very talented player who
plays with in the team's concept and I would hate to see him  leave.

Warrick, on another note, our number one need for 1999-2000 is a power
forward/ center.  Forget about Herren, Miller, etc..  What do you think
is the number 1 need.