Re: Sprewell/Mercer

Greg,

I agree with your logic (re: Sprewell proving that you dont need 3 point
range to be a 2-guard), but does Mercer have the fire (I know thats not the
right word, but you know what I mean, Paul M's said it time and time again)
to take over a game like Sprewell has?

If he does, then yes sign him. If not then hes just another talented two
guard who unfortunately cant win you basketball games when your other stars
are down.

Had the Knicks played anyone else then yes, I believe they would've won, but
they played the best team *this* season.

Warwick