Re: The Spores Don't Impress Me & No. 37 -Reply

Did I read here that the NBA may purchase the CBA as it's farm league? What
a great idea except that it would put so many colleges out of business.
Think of the possibilities. Trading of "farm" players for picks; packaging
farm players (6th graders maybe) in a trade with NBA players just like in
baseball; rehab stints in Omaha; call ups to fill roster spots; no more
12th man dead weight or fake injury list players.

Theresa