Re: SPURS

In a message dated 6/19/99 10:31:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
giants@eisa.net.au writes:

<< But what beats me is that they are the same team that started the year 6-8.
 Nothing has changed for them. I must ask why are they suddenly so good???

 But then again, this championship means just slightly more than the average
 summer league championship.

You can't judge a season by a 14 game start - especially after an abbreviated
training camp.  Slightly more than a summer league championship?  Come on!
That's whay losers say when they aren't involved.

George