Re:

-----Original Message-----
From: Gregory Hurst <gh18@juno.com>
To: celtics@igtc.com <celtics@igtc.com>
Date: Saturday, June 19, 1999 7:02 AM

>The Knicks with a healthy Ewing could cause the Spurs some major
>problems.  The Spurs are taking advantage of a great situation and are
>totally dominating the post.

"The Knicks with a healthy Ewing".  What a concept!  He hasn't been healthy
for a few years now.  Even when he's "healthy", Ewing is barely more mobile
than Rik Smits.  If Ewing were healthy through the playoffs, the Knicks would
have lost to Indiana as Camby and Sprewell would never had a chance to take
over that series.

If Ewing were healthy, and playing against the Spurs, the Knicks would likely
have lost by more.  If the Knicks offense last night looked pathetic, imagine
them playing their typical "let's give it to Patrick down low and watch the shot
clock expire as he shoots another fallaway prayer" game.  I can't.