Re: New target

I've been a huge Theo fan, and wanted him on the C's a
long time ago. I really don't think the Sixers will
deal him though. He really is a force underneath with
his blocked shots. I have a friend in Philly who
insists he will not be traded.

Besides, don't alot of us think Battie has just as
much, if not more "upside" (ugh, I used the
word...)than Theo does? Theo has no real offensive
game to speak of, Battie shows promise in this area...