refs again

Obviously, San Antonio is tight right now and NY is continuing to play
well and loose.  But the refs are ridiculous.  Chris Dudley walked on
every rebound I saw him get and fouled on every possession, but no
calls.  Also NY just got a bucket where they pushed Rose out of the
way.  The game is being called NY's way.  I know that SA got to the line
some, but in the subtle calls, it is being played for the tv market.

Also, why does SA want to extend their defense?  Let NY take those
shots, fall back and make them beat you from outside.  They are
extending their defense too far.

NY continues to play with confidence.  Spre and Houston are unconscious.
SA bette hope they wake up.

--

Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net