Will someone explain this need for a power forward to me?

Why do we need a power forward?  We have our tough
guy/enforcer at center; a nonscoring shotblocker at 4;
and scorers at 2 and 3.  I could see the sense in a
point guard upgrade, or a sixth man, but I don't see
where we need this tough guy.  Keep Tony Battie!
(Incidentally, has anyone heard anything about this
other than from bskball.com?)