Re: I hate to admit it, but

We don't have a better lineup. Tell me what starter is that much better
then the Knicks starters. Let's not get delusionary. It looks to me the
Knicks are going to be around for awhile with Camby, Johnson, and Houston.
And now that they smell it, do you think their going to stand around this
off season?