3-Way Idea?

Hey all,

I agree with the person who said that Golden State may very well be
interested in Kenny Anderson; would *you* do this trade

Vancouver get - Ron Mercer, Popeye Jones
Golden State get - Kenny Anderson, Pervis Ellison, Cherokee Parks
Boston get - Terry Cummings, #2 + #10 draft picks - we draft Francis (or
whoever the Pacers wanted) at 2 and Terry at 10.

We then trade Francis (or whoever) to the Pacers for Dale Davis during
the summer.

Our new lineup would be

Center - Vitaly Potapenko
Power Forward - Dale Davis
Small Forward - Antoine Walker
Shooting Guard - Paul Pierce
Point Guard - Jason Terry

Second Unit

Center - Terry Cummings
Power Forward - Tony Battie
Small Forward - Walter McCarty
Shooting Guard - Greg Minor
Point Guard - Dana Barros

11 - Damon Jones
12 - whoever free agent - hopefully a big man.

Warwick