RE: I was wrong about Larry.

Could there be a more disappointing performance by a team and most critically a player (Miller) in recent memory?   The Fakers don't count.

I told my wife last night, while watching near that end of the game, this debacle must be purest form of Hell for Larry, as it was clear he couldn't do a damn thing about it.

Truly a sad performance, allowing for a sadder likely exhibition watching the Spurs Kill these beat up and probably spent Knickerbockers.

Greg