Re: Steve Bulpett On The New Antoine Walker

>>From: Way Of The Ray <wayray@ix.netcom.com>
>>
>>Bulpett says the C's have discussed Walker in trade talks...
>
>Ray, only you could read that article and come up with that line to
>summarize.  What was that, one line out of about a hundred.  No mention of
>how good Walker's attitude sounds.  It's not important that he seems to
>understand exactly what his problems are?  Isn't there any more to the game
>than trade rumors?
>
>Jim

I agree his attitude does sound great.  Now, he has to go out and prove it.  I
really liked the part about shooting too many jumpers.  Stay under the hoop
and drive to the basket.  THEN HIT THE FOUL SHOTS.  Play the game hard and
well, wiggle all you want, when the play is dead.

Rich,,,

P.S.  I hope this is the start of the maturity we have been waiting for.