Re: Steve Bulpett On The New Antoine Walker

Haven't there been several articles of this nature concerning Walker?
And how do we know, if he understands exactly what his problems
are?  We won't see if this is true for another five months.
So, my attitude was not to take this article too seriously. And
the period leading up to the draft is one of the two most active
times concerning trade rumors, so the news during this time is
geared to rumors and draft status, which is why I mentioned
Walker being discussed.  If a similar article appears in
November, the summary will be adjusted...
Ray