rule changes

It seems like the potential rule changes all favor the Celtics.

1) Wider lane: good because the Celtics are not a postup team.
2) Less grabbing: good because the Celtics have an offense that
   on cutting and player movement, and aren't a thuggish defensive
   team.
3) Getting rid of the post up backdown: good because the Celtics
   have no players who are good at this.

I have to say that 3) is the one I'm dying to see after watching
too much Shaq and Mark Jackson this year.

Alex