So Long Larry

Wow. Camby and Spewell. Just too athletic for the slow Pacers. Would you
believe it? I would. I actually like this Knick team after years of hating
them for their style of play. This is a different team and it's great for
the NBA, a big market team, soon,going to the finals.

Looks like the Knicks don't need as much tinkering with their team as
management thought. I would guess Van Gundy stays. This is a team we won't
hurdle next season, with  all the teams in the East improving, we need help
desperately.