Re: Holley: Mercer Trade Inevitable; Anderson Not Going Anywhere

>                                ''I know who the scorers on our team
>                                should be,'' he (KA) said. ''They should be
>                                Antoine Walker and Paul Pierce. We all
>                                need to accept that.

If I'm Ron Mercer, that hurt! "We" all need to accept that. Who's "we?" Is
there someone on the team who doesn't? Ron? Has that someone made it known
that he doesn't accept it? I'm really looking forward to hearing what Ron
has to say to my cynical uncle's least favorite writer when Pitino finally
pulls the trigger.

Paul M.