Re: odom?

I've read reports that Odom is projected as a small forward, with
the possibility of eventually moving to shooting guard and then
point guard later in his career. I don't think he's necessarily
ready to play point guard in the NBA yet.

Pitino evidently feels the same way. On his show, he was talking
about how even a top 3 pick would not help right away; Brand would
play behind Walker at 4, Odom would play behind Pierce at 3.
Of course, playing Walker at 4, Odom at 3, and Pierce at 2 could
be a pretty interesting combination if Mercer is moved.

I would be surprised in all that Vancouver could get was Nick
Anderson. I thought they wanted a veteran leader type; I don't
know if Anderson fits that.

Alex