Re: Ray, you got the rest of the Bulpett article (tuesday)

Joe,
I have to thoroughly disagree with your assesment of Bulpett's article.
I don't think he was mocking, rather just stating a truism.  I
don't know how close Bulpett is with Pitino, but I think
they've known each other a long time.   I do know he's friendly
with Jersey Red, i.e. leaking info on Pitino to the Inside Track
trying to get the Rickster and Jersey's friendship rekindled.  I've
also heard him on 790 in Providence with Jersey ( Side note here:
A lot of the Boston writers and sport's personalities like Bulpett,
Holley,
and Lobel appear on 790 The Score).

So, I think you're wrong.  Perhaps Bulpett was needling Pitino,
like friends do, but mocking and patrionizing, I don't think so.

I think it's interesting however, that Wallace, the more cool-headed
type is engaged in trade discussions, while the glassy eyed Pitino
is on assignment for the Celtics.  Perhaps they're worried that the
Rickster will have the whole team traded away....
Ray