RE: FROM BSKBALL

I think we're all getting a little carried away with Pitino's comment about
Curry. I feel fairly certain that all he meant was a defensive force who
isn't a liability on offense (Bruce Bowen ring a bell?). We haven't heard
Pitino or Wallace or any other source close to the team (even good old Mr.
Anonymous) mention Tony Delk or Vin Baker or Lawrence Funderburke. Writers
speculate, but when they put it in print it takes on too much validity in
the eyes of the readers. Now, I feel certain we're going to see some things
happen, probably around draft time, but let's just wait and see before we
jump off any bridges.

Mark