Re: Spurs

----------
> From: Gregory Odegaard <grodeg@kalama.com>
> To: Celtics List <celtics@igtc.com>; 'Mike Dynon' <mdynon@ix.netcom.com>

> I live with the Spurs going to the Finals, even as a small time Blazers
fan, but we should never get over losing out on the chance to get Duncan.
And for all those that ever wanted something to do with getting Stoudamire,
think again on this chump.  Nice three at the buzzer.

> They were most impressive in their shirtless celebration after
eliminating the Jazz, about as far as they can expect to get with that
immature and clearly ill fated exhibition.  As I said before act like you
have actually won something before, like the Spurs.
 Greg

Huh? Boy that was a quick jump off the bandwagon...greg you talk in Blazer
group like you are some huge fan or something and now when we lost you
badmouth us in another group..

But anyway...where does everybody think Kenny will turn up next year..will
he stay?
Who do you think will land Duncan???