RE: Spurs

I live with the Spurs going to the Finals, even as a small time Blazers fan, but we should never get over losing out on the chance to get Duncan.  And for all those that ever wanted something to do with getting Stoudamire, think again on this chump.  Nice three at the buzzer.

They were most impressive in their shirtless celebration after eliminating the Jazz, about as far as they can expect to get with that immature and clearly ill fated exhibition.  As I said before act like you have actually won something before, like the Spurs.

BTW hell of game yesterday, ought to be a hoot tomorrow.

Greg