Lewis & Drugs

If the reports are true, and there seems to be substantive testimony to
back it up, Lewis and family included did indeed stab the Celtics in the
back. I have no sympathy for him or his family. Let the courts get this
charade over quickly. Looks like the Celtics are liable for 5 mil. The day
I heard of his death, I didn't believe it, I called the local newspaper
sports dept., and they verified it. It was a dark day, even darker now that
I felt so wastefully bad over it.