Re: base year compensation

Jim,

Just about the only thing I know about the new base-year compensation
rules are that the percentages are different. My impression is that
the other team would need cap room (which is why Walker would be
very hard to trade) but I'm not at all sure about it. Does anyone
else have a clue about this?

Alex