Samaki

Here' what I think is going on with the Samaki situation. Pitino brings in
Samaki for a tryout looking at the 2 million exception. Nellie, trying to get
something out of the deal, tells the press of the Dallas no. 1 plus Walker
sign and trade for Mercer. This keeps Samaki from signing for the middle
class exception as he thinks that he can get more through the sign and trade.
This is why we only heard of the trade through the Dallas papers. Nellie
would like to get Mercer for a no. 1 and  Walker. Pitino  may have other
plans for Mercer. This may be Plan C or D. I'm sure Pitino would rather sign
Walker to the middle class exception but Nellie is trying to screw things up.
We may not find out for a few days because usually the agents concentrate on
signing the big names first...

DJessen33