We're so ahead of the Boston Media, It's sick.

So guys, (and gals)

How do you all like being on the cutting edge of
celtics news? We get the news on our favorite team
before anyone else. Especially before the clueless
Boston Basketball Media. We've been talking for almost
a week about Samaki Walker. Someone even tried TWICE
to call WEEI to talk about it, and the nitwits on
there, laughed at him. They were so clueless it wasn't
funny. Well, low and behold, today in the Globe,
there's an article that the C's are interested in, of
all people, Samaki Walker. How amazing.

This isn't the first time this is has happened this
summer. I just want to tell you all that finding these
newgroups a couple years ago was the best thing to
happen to a C's fan like myself. Thank you all for
providing the scoops and latest news on the greatest
sports franchise of them all. You guys are the best!