Re: Rick loses his mind.

>From: Josh Ozersky <josh_ozersky@yahoo.com>

>The fact that you "simply cannot believe" that
>Ron doesn't have more value is what Richard Dawkins
>calls "the argument from personal incredulity."  AKA
>weak shit.

Yeah, that is pretty weak.  Kind of like your statement to the effect that
"obviously this is the best that Pitino can get for Mercer".  Not exactly
obvious to me.  When will you learn that, just because it comes to light
that a trade has been discussed, just because one of the parties wants to do
it (apparently Nelson, in this case), does not make it so.  As far as I can
see, your predictions are based on not much more than your own opinion too.
That is the whole point of the list, after all.  So, you don't like that you
are in the extreme minority in liking this deal.  So what.  Get ready to
gloat when you are proven right.  Except that, with the pick not being until
2001, and then the player they pick needing years to prove he's not a bust,
it could be an awfully long time before we have to listen to it.  And,
unfortunately for all of us, those could be very long years.

Fire back at will, I'm going home and won't be back until Monday,
Jim