Re: Losing Mercer

This is what I've been saying all along.  If Samaki
Walker does his job and adds much-needed rebounding
and 2nd unit scoring to the team, and we add a top
young talent, and I think we'll be pleased with the
results.  Imagine adding an Andre Miller or Kerry
Kittles next year, or packaging the two picks together
to get a Brand or an Odom.  Or for that matter
packaging the pick with somebody on the team to get a
star.  Good post Alex!