Mercer and First Round

The way I think of it right now is, given what is offered for Mercer
around the league, would I trade him to Dallas for just a first round
pick.

No, but i have to think about it.  We are going to lose Mercer and Dallas
is going no where fast.  Throw in some decent talent and the deal only
starts to look sweeter.  I am not gung ho about this deal and dont think
Pitino will do it because heneeds strength now (although he could just
trade this pick also).

On a similar note, any deal witH chicago scares me.  The only man we have
that can face Jerry Krause is Red.  That is a sight i would love to see.
Kind of like that scene in the godfather.....

Neal