ESPN

Here is the 3 way ESPN reports. You can't tell me Anderson or Battie &
Mercer and next years #1if we have to , would not be better than O'neal &
Greg Anthony !. Unless Penny just won't play for Pitino.

I still have not seen Rick go after a big name player, just some mediocre
talent.

Another rumor has the Blazers taking part in a blockbuster three-team deal:
The Los Angeles Lakers sending shooting guard Glen Rice to Portland, while
the Blazers would deal center/power forward Jermaine O'Neal and backup
point guard Greg Anthony to Orlando. The Magic then would send guard Penny
Hardaway to the Lakers.