Baker, baker, and more baker...so be it...

Of all the rumors I've heard since after the draft, the Baker-Walker seems to be the most persistent-annoying coming from everywhere.

Rumors saying Walker's fat and unconditioned....rumors saying Baker's also fat and unconditioned...Pitino's sick and tired of Walker's work ethic...what the heck!!!

All I know for now is that the team needs a force inside the paint...so, who between the two has more inside scoring capabilities???  It's Baker....  Who has a better FT%?  Nobody!!! (cancels out both)  Who's the ballhog (both both both)  Who has more upsides?  Walker is definitely more talented but Baker can be really powerful inside and also have good rebounding ability(well, so is walker).  Walker seems soft coz he starts his way out going in...while Baker is a post up player who goes to the hoop strong and can pop up jumpers if needed.  Walker commits more turnovers and forces his minimal outside shooting capability...while Baker forces his way into the paint either causing a foul on him or him committing an offensive foul....

So what do our team really need now?  We have outside sniping (Pierce and Barros...sometimes Anderson).  Do we have lots of lowpost threats??? Nope  nada none. (it's only VP and he's no Duncan)

If this deal really goes thru, I wouldn't cringe and curse it.  I can go with the flow and just hope that it would be the best for everybody...of course for the Celtics first rather!!!