Re: Could One Of These Players Be The Future All-Star Jersey Red Was Talking About?

Ray,

I can see where you're coming from, especially with the fact that Rick
Pitino did decline an offer of Jerry Stackhouse for Mercer with Jerry being
a much better talent than Samaki... Dallas might also do that (Popeye for
Samaki) so that they can get a 'hometown favorite' and turn a spin because
they'll lose Samaki anyways.

Warwick