CBA players

How good is Adrian Griffith and the rest of the free agents?  There must be
some reason why Griffith went undrafted and then spent three years in the
CBA. Also consider that a lot of players who even get drafted in the second
round end up going nowhere eg Lou Roe, Junior Burrough etc...  I preface
these comments by admitting that I've never seen him play, but from reading
recent posts he seems to have decent size and elevation for a shooting
guard. I have no doubt that there have been some success stories involving
former CBA players who have made good in the NBA. - John Starks & Anthony
Mason for example. I lot of people on this list were excited about Bruce
Bowen when he first appeared for the Celtics, but it seems that his
offensive deficencies highlight why he is a marginal NBA player at best -
is this the case with Adrian Griffith, Kris Klack, Damon Jones, Wayne
Turner?