Re: Aldridge's rumor

Greg,

I'd assumed that the Aldridge rumor concerned our own Antoine and not
(apparently) the soon-to-ours Samaki (future all-star? jeez, this is
starting to make even Baker look good. . .).

However, having just heard that Kemp is on his way to the west coast
(NBAtalk.com), I suppose *anything* is possible. . .

Think of all the odd occurrences: Ray quoting Mr. Bskball, Joe taking
Jersey Red seriously, all of us calmly discussing Mercer for Samaki and
Anstey. . . These surely ARE the NBA end times. What next, cats sleeping
with dogs? Where is Nostradamus when you need him?

Best wishes - Tom Murphy