Trade

Is Australian radio saying what year the #1 will be?  2000?  If so, it
would possibly get us a decent point guard to bring along.  Or a
decent anything.

Such a deal would require that we sign Battie.  We can't bank
everything on S. Walker becoming an instant starter or 10 point, eight
rebound producer.  I think we would also have to keep Riley as the
twelfth man.  So, big men would be Riley, VP, S. Walker, Battie, and
Antoine.  Also, at three would be Anstey and McCarty.
That's seven big men.

Five others:  Pierce, Anderson, Barros, Griffin and Turner.

That's my 12 in case the trade goes through.  (I would much rather
have a Loren Meyer than Anstey or McCarty.)

Gene