Adrian Griffin

Glad to hear the Cs may sign him soon.  I thought I saw
him on the Twolves summer roster for this next round
of camps, and didn't know if that meant the Cs weren't
interested.  Particularly with Greg Minor looking like
he won't be playing anytime soon, if at all, we could
use AG.  Alright!

Who was that clueless kid on the Pacers - can you
imagine being on a roll and asking Bird to take you
out?  He must not have done his homework if he
thinks that's going to impress his coach.

Glad to see Randy Livingston has surfaced again -
I'd love to see him back to form and in the NBA.

I don't have a clue what our roster will look like.
I think RP will keep Battie (who does he have to
replace him?).  Yes, he's been showcased, but
so was Pierce and he's not going anywhere.  As
long as they keep Pierce, I'm happy.  Wouldn't
you love to see him play with Duncan?

I 'd still like to see Lorenzen Wright or Fortson
on our team.  Gary Trent, too, but he's going to
re-up with Dallas (ditto for Outlaw and Orlando).

 --Ellie