Re: Adrian Griffin

Found some other info. So this guy looks like a keeper? Has he been in
summer leagues? Who get's bumped off the team?

6-5 * 220 * Guard/Forward
College: Seton Hall University '96
How Acquired: 1996 CBA Draft
Born: July 4, 1974 (Wichita, KS)
Hometown: Wichita, KS

Season Averages: 17.2 ppg, 6.7 rpg, 3.6 apg - 49.0 FG%, 77.5 FT% 26.9 3PT%
(14-52)

1997-98: The Pride's most consistent performer throughout the season. Was
the only player to start or appear in all 56 games this season. Over the
last two seasons, has played in more games in a Pride uniform than anyone.
Finished the year ranked sixth in the CBA in scoring averaged and second in
steals per game. Had at least one steal in 51 games this season. Raised his
already high level of play in the playoffs, averaging 23.3 ppg, 9.0 rpg and
4.3 apg. Named to the First Team 1998 CBA American Conference All-Star and
All-Defensive Teams. Was also named CBA's American Conference Player of the
Week for the period ending January 17.

PROFESSIONAL:
Was a member of the United States Team that won the Tournament of the
Americas in Uruguay this summer. 1996-97: Appeared in 54 games, starting
41. Averaged 13.9 ppg, 6.7 rpg. Led Pride in scoring ten times, rebounding
12 and assists four. Scored in double figures 34 times, and hit the double
digit mark 11 times rebounding. Finished fifth in the CBA in steals, 1.9
per game. Was named to the CBA All-Rookie Team First Team in '97.

COLLEGE:
One of only six players in Seton Hall history to score over 1,400 (1,414)
points and pull down 800 (803) rebounds in a career...as a senior led team
with career-highs in scoring and rebounding...ranked seventh in the Big
East Conference in scoring and rebounding, in addition to ranking third in
steals and fifth in field goal percentage (48.6%)...earned All-Big East
Second Team honors in addition to receiving the Big East Men's Basketball
Scholar-Athlete Award...received the NIT-Hagerty Award as the top player in
the New York Metro area following the 1995-96 season...as a junior led the
Pirates in scoring (15.3 ppg) and rebounding (7.2 rpg)...was named the
Player of the Year by the New Jersey College Basketball Coaches.

PERSONAL