Re: Back in the Baker business!

So Baker played in 34 games, 6 rb's, 14 points, and shoots it 45%, he is
6'11" but he not even equal to what AW does now. So where's the benefit of
this trade except his size. This Celt team is way too thin in talent to
lose the likes of AW. It could be a disaster. Pierce, Pots, and AW should
be untouchables. At this point I see Anderson and Mercer as trade bait plus
our junk. We need a power forward desperately but not at the expense of
Walker.