Re: Back in the Baker business!

If Rick can pull a Mercer trade to bring in Baker, he should be arrested
for Highway Robbery!  Rick looked awfully confident during the interview
on ESPN.  He looked as if he knew that he had an ace in the hole to make
the playoffs.

Baker  6 "11"
Walker 6 "9"
Vitaly 6 "10"
Pierce 6 "7"
Anderson 6 "1"

PLAYOFF TEAM!  However, by  if Anderson is not productive, I will go on
the line to say he will be replaced by Turner.  I think with this team,
we need a point guard that will think pass first or take the ball hard to
the basket to get easy baskets and play hard nose defense.

Greg
gh18@juno.com