Summer League Will Present Challenge To Celtics Dominance

I hope Pierce and Battie do not participate in this version of Summer
League play.  I would like to see the progression of others that have a
desire to make the team.  Plus we have 2 seven footers that definitely
need to show some skills or be shipped out.

Furthermore, I would like to see the walking wounded (Popeye and Pervis).

Greg
gh18@juno.com

The Knicks are bringing in 7-2 Frederick Weis, burly power forward
DeMarco Johnson, former first round pick Mirsad Turkcan, God
Shammgod, Willie Burton and J.R. Koch.  Can the mighty Celtics
summer league vanquish these worthy foes?  Yes, if Pierce and
Battie play.......