Re: Cousin Vinnie

Well, it sure seems that way, but "definitely wanting" is a lot less definite
than "definitely going" back to Seattle.  I definitely want to go back to
Seattle, but I really have no control over being traded to Boston, Or anywhere,
for that matter, now do I?

We'll just have to wait and see.  I'm sure we'll trade Walker and Mercer for
Baker, Greg Anthony and 2 2nd rounders.

I'm mostly joking, as I think Pitino's decision-making on personnel have
improved dramatically from the Eric Williams/Chris Mills/Travis Knight/Tony
Massenburg heyday of his GM'ing career.

I stand by the Potapenko trade, even more so when I hear that the C's would
probably have taken Shawn Marion, not Andre Miller.  Just what they needed,
another 6'7" athlete.

I stand behind the Battie trade, which was a no-brainer.

I stand somewhat half-heartedly behind the Anderson trade because I think
Kenny's better than he played last year (story of his career, perhaps..??).

But...speaking with 20/20 hindsight, we could have had Wally Sczerbiak or Bender
for Billups.  Billups went to Denver for Denver's 1st round pick, which turned
out to be #5, and Wally went 6th...20/20 hindsight food for thought, no?

Chris

"I definitely want to return to Seattle," Baker said. "I think it's a
great situation for me. Gary is my best friend, and I have unproven
business there.

"That's my main motivation. To start over again, that's not what I'm
really looking for."