Re: Would You?

Kenny's salary makes him hard to trade, but if you
throw out last year (as we all routinely do with Vin
Baker, Antoine, and many others) the fact remains that
Kenny Anderson is still Kenny Anderson, after all.
The guy is one of the top ten or twelve point guards
in the league and he's only 28 or 29.  A lot of teams
would love to have him based purely on talent.
[that's just my opinion, so please spare me all the
Kenny Sucks flames.]   But he might well be gone as
part of a blockbuster package with Ron.  You know
Pitino is working the phones all this time.  I find it
strange that there are so few rumors.  I think GMs are
keeping their cards close to their chest.