Re: The Tennis

My turn. Davis Cup play sucks. 9-10 Americans don't know what it is in the
fist place. And other countries haven't done sort of illegal things in the
past against us? Sampras never should have come back to Davis Cup, the US
doesn't deserve him. He is the greatest ever to play the game. You don't
have to play or work for your government to be a great American, especially
our present government. Martin is a class guy, but  can't win the big ones.
Now I feel better, don't pick on Pistol.