Re: The Tennis

Hey George, et al;
What I was griping about is the fact that the US attempted to stage an injury
to allow Pistol Cheat Sampras to play in the singles on day 3. I'm glad that
the match referee decided not to let him play. It was his own fault that the US
lost and they tried to make up for it.

I honestly believe that Rafter [the new worlds #1 when the next rankings are
given out - and not a 'silver spoon primma donna unlike the likes of Andre
Agassi, Pistol C, etc, etc.] would have gone through Pete in a more devastating
fashion than Todd Martin.

Martin to me is a class person, a tremendous guy and what professional sports
is all about. I salute him on his magnificient performance today.

Cheers,

Warwick