Hats off to a real pro, hero and Bostonian

We can argue the past present and future of our beloved Celtics, but what true Boston sports and fan of sport in this country couldn't appreciate the great moments tonight in the great old lady in Boston, with Teddy Baseball, MVP pitching from the games current best Pedro and solid good citizen behavior on the part of all.  All-star games rarely mean anything, but this one tonight meant more than more average fans can appreciate.

Either on this list or to me direct please let me know what it was like to be there tonight (or last night for that matter to watch Big Mac go medieval on the Green Monster) if any of list members were there.  And oh by the way I might have made this trip to Boston as well if only I lived in upstate NY.  Oh to be so close and actually care.  Baseball it brings good things to life.

Boston you did yourself proud tonight, too bad the old Garden couldn't have had one last night to shine, for the likes of Orr, Russ and Cousy.

Thanks,
Greg